Costume/Wig/FX Make-up/Design: Jennifer Christenson, Model: Haley Christenson, Photography: Rebecca Christenson
We welcome professional visual art, and storytelling collaborations:
‘ Geisha / Burlesque’
Jennifer Christenson – MUA/Hair, Character and Costume Design & Photography – Model/Actor – Susie Lee
Concept Art & Design, Character Design, Make-up Artist, FX Make-up, Fine Artist, Costume, Poetry & Story!
- 2013 – Fashion & Film Make-Up Artistry Diploma (New Image College of Fine Art, Vancouver, BC)
- 2005 – Costume Studies Diploma (Graduated: Dean’s List – Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS)
- 2001 – Bachelor of Fine Art- Interdisciplinary Degree : Major Fine Art and Minor Drawing (NSCAD – Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax, NS)
- 1997 – Art & Design Diploma (Red Deer College, Red Deer, AB)Jen has, had affiliation through both I.A.T.S.E. 212 & 210 unions in Alberta, dependent upon her production role. Is currently in application process of .IA.T.S.E. 891-Vancouver BC- ART DEPARTMENT.
Jen’s Email: email@example.com
’18th Century Man’s Suit’
Wool Coat & Breeches, Silk Waistcoat, Linen Shirt trimmed with Silk. – Cutter/Seamstress: Jennifer Christenson,
Model: Chris Christenson & Photography: Rebecca Christenson
‘Pop Art/Picasso Frankenstein’
Jennifer Christenson – MUA/Hair, Character and Costume Design and Construction Model – Brittany Kennedy Photography – Gabriel Morosan
Screenwriter & Script Supervisor
- 2014 – Writing for Film and Televsion (Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, BC)
- 2013 – Script Supervisor Beginner and Advanced (Capilano University, Vancouver, BC)
- Ongoing – Bachelor of Professional Arts – Communication Studies (Athabasca University Online, AB)
- 2001 – Cinema TV Stage and Radio Diploma – Writing/Producing (Honours – SAIT Polytechnic, Calgary, AB)
- 1995 – Business Administration (Lakeland College, Vermilion, AB).
Becca has worked through IATSE 212 and DGC unions in Alberta, dependent upon her production role.
Becca’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org